Monday, February 4, 2008

My video resume experience

The other day I was watching TV while I was drinking my Metamucil. There I was watching the View. You know you can only watch the View so many times before you want to shoot yourself in the head with a pistol. It was at that moment that I decided to get off my old ass and get back in the workforce. My old friend Elmer P. Widmore told me about this new website Startupers.com where you can post a TV resume. It sounded like a swell idea, so I told my wife to get me my camera, but then I remembered my wife left me 15 years ago with the UPS man. Anyway a few friends came over with one of them there webcams and we shot a nifty little video.
I called the webcompany Startupers.com and the nice lady on the phone helped me to put together my tv video resume page with links to my other social pages or some sort of crap like that.
They asked me to say that.
So far, I haven't heard from nobody....so it's back to watching the view and blowin my brains out. Murph

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock the hizzzouse.
Sincerely,
Barak Obama

johnhaden said...

that was pretty funny....

Twitter Updates